Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MAC Peacocky Collection Haul

Hi, this is going to be my first blogpost, and I thought I would start with a small MAC haul from the Peacocky collection. This collection came out recently in Australia, and I was quite excited after seeing the gorgeous swatches on Temptalia. Initially I was going to pick up some of the new kissable lipcolours, but then refrained because I know that I'll probably never wear them. I'm not much of a gloss gal, so I figured I shouldn't fork out the money to purchase something I would hardly wear. Instead, I picked up two of the mega metal eyeshadows 'Unflappable' and 'Centre Stage' which I must say are gorgeous in texture and colour.



'Centre Stage' is beautiful deep neutral brown and 'Unflappable' is a indigo-grey toned shadow. Both these have very minimal shimmers, which I love. I would love to pick up more of these, but the cost of these shadows at $43 a pop is a bit much. Although these shadows contain more product (3.4g as opposed to a 1.5g typical MAC eyeshadow), I really would prefer to pay less for less product since I know I'll never finish one of these shadows. However, despite this I still love these eyeshadows, and I think its worth having a look at if you like pigmented shadows with a smooth easy to blend texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment