Saturday, February 19, 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss: 'Coral Reef' & 'Pink Pop'


 I recently bought these two Revlon glosses in the shades 'Coral Reef' and 'Pink Pop' after hearing rave reviews about the excellent pigmentation of these glosses. I normally don't like lip glosses because of the sticky feel as well as the low pigmentation. I typically like really bold coloured lip glosses because of their colour pay off, and these are of no exception.

Applicator: These glosses come with a doe foot wand, which is my applicator of choice.

Texture: The consistency is smooth and comfortable on the lips without the drying feeling as it wears off. It is thick enough to be relatively long lasting without the sticky, tacky feeling.



Colour: 'Coral Reef' is a corally, peachy shade (as the name states), and 'Pink Pop' is a fuscia pink. Since the pay off of these glosses are good, they can be worn alone. They are also shimmer/glitter-free which is an added plus for me as well. 

Verdict: Out of the two glosses I prefer 'Coral Reef', and only purely because I find it more flattering for my skintone. Both are good drugstore lipglosses (although still quite pricey in Australia at just under $20 a gloss at RRP), and I highly recommend them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment